Any woman who says size doesn’t matter is lying or is a lesbian. Of course, a penis that is too big is not good either, but a woman wants to be able to feel something. But how big is big? How small is small? How do you actually measure the size of the penis and can you deduce the length of the penis from the height, or the size of its feet or hands?
Over the years, several studies have been done on the size of the penis. The results of those studies differ a lot, but in all those studies the average was between 13 to 15 centimeters in an erect state. The girth in the center of the penis is about 12 cm on average. The Dutch man has a slightly larger penis (15.8 cm on average).
It has never been scientifically proven that there is a connection between body height and penis size. Even the length of a flaccid penis is a bad predictor. The size of the shoe size or the length of the middle finger does give an indication. Even the size of the nose. This has to do with the fact that the length of these body parts, just like the penis, is caused by the amount of testosterone.
It has also been established that the prejudices about penis length are true: Africans have a large one, Asians have a small one and Europeans are in between.
Measure in 3 easy steps
What you need:
A tape measure or a ruler and a piece of rope
– Pen and paper
– An erect penis
- An erection is necessary to measure the penis. How you do that is up to you (watch some porn, for example).
- Measure the penis from the base, by pushing the measuring tape against your stomach (the top of the penis). It is possible that body fat (your tummy) hides a part of the penis. Therefore, press the ribbon against the pubic bone. Now measure the length and write it down.
- Take a tape measure or piece of string and loosely wrap it around the thickest part of the erect penis. Mark where the rope meets the other end and now measure the length of that piece of rope. Now you also know the circumference of your penis. If you want to know the diameter, divide the circumference by Π (3,14).
You do not only measure the penis to brag to your friends or to impress your girl. It is also helpful in determining the size of a condom. A normal condom has a diameter of 4 to 5 cm. Smaller than 4 cm is small and larger than 5 large.
- The erotic art of @eroticwatercolor - 27 May 2020
- 4 tips to not limit sex to the bedroom - 26 May 2020
- Lovense Lush 2.0: The legendary vibrating egg – review - 25 May 2020