On vacation, many people have sex more often than usual. Sometimes this is with a vacation romance, but also if you are traveling with your partner there is a good chance that you will have sex. There are many lists on the Internet with things you should not forget when you go on vacation, but if you ask me there are often still some things missing. Hence my list of things you definitely shouldn’t forget.
If you are not going on vacation with your regular partner, or are not planning to have sex (only) with your regular partner, bring enough condoms with you. In some countries they are sometimes hard to find or they are much more expensive than at home. Even if you’re not planning on having sex. The sun, the drinks and the relaxed atmosphere on vacation can make you feel lust.
- Do not put condoms loose in your toiletry bag. Sharp things, like scissors or tweezers, can puncture a condom during travel. Rather, put them loose in your carry-on luggage.
- Bring a large pack. There are very convenient packs of 12.
- Our tip: Durex Feeling Sensual Condooms. These are ultra-thin condoms with extra lubricant for a sensual feeling.
On vacation, you probably prefer not to take your most expensive and largest sex toy with you. Fortunately, there are very affordable alternatives.
- For vacation, a sex toy should be especially discreet in sound level as in size, while producing good vibrations.
- Don’t forget to pack your charger (or spare batteries).
- Our tip: The Rocks Off Chaiamo Bullet Vibrator. A small elegant vibrator with 10 modes. Rechargeable and waterproof.
At home, you might just rinse your sex toy under the tap. But the tap water in many countries is not of the same quality as at home. Therefore, take a bottle of toy cleaner with you. This way you keep your toy clean and hygienic.
- Clean your toy immediately after use.
- Our tip: Pjur toycleaner. The Toy Cleaner disinfects all your erotic toys made of silicone, latex, glass, rubber and leather. There is 100 milliliters in the bottle. Because of the handy spray cap, that’s enough to clean your toys very often.
I can’t say it often enough: Even if you have no trouble getting wet yourself: lubricant always makes sex more enjoyable! But especially on vacation. Because then the heat, or a change in diet can cause you to be less wet than usual.
- Always use lube with your toy. Do you have a toy made of silicone? If so, include a water-based lubricant just to be sure.
- For anal sex, a thicker lubricant is better. There are many lubricants specifically for anal sex.
- Do you suffer from infection quickly? Then choose a lubricant without parabens, fragrances and flavors, such as Pjur Woman or Pjur Premium Glide.
Sex toys for him
There are plenty of small and discreet sex toys for him too. Just haven’t found a vacation love, but still need to unload? Or do you want something extra together?
- Gebruik ook wat glijmiddel
- Our tip: Choose a small disposable toy, such as the Tenga Egg.
- The mystery of paper cups during porn shoots - 9 July 2021
- What you shouldn’t forget to pack when you go on vacation - 5 July 2021
- 8 bondage positions - 1 July 2021