Unfortunately, what they say is not true. Size DOES matter. But what if your boyfriend hasn’t been at the forefront of handing out? No need to worry. With these tips from NBRplaza you can still experience a lot of fun.
What is small?
What is small and what is large? On average, an erect penis is 13 to 15 cm long and 12 cm in circumference. We have already described how you can measure this. Some men with a short penis (say, 3 inches or less) may be able to compensate for that with the thickness.
And too large a penis is not always pleasant, either. A cock that is too long can simply sting against the cervix and that can be unpleasant.
But even if a man has a penis that is smaller than average, there is plenty to experience.
Foreplay suddenly matters
Now, foreplay always matters, but a good foreplay is especially important for men who are less endowed. Kiss, hug and fuck dry. Postpone fucking for as long as possible. This will make it at its greatest.
Play all his erogenous zones. All parts of the body with many nerve pathways are suitable for love. Don’t go straight for the pussy and the cock. Especially if you have a friend with a small cock, it is more fun to play with other erogenous zones. Otherwise you would be disappointed anyway. Kind of like when you get a big bag from the Macy’s and it has a small cookie in it.
Every experienced woman knows that you have to touch your man in many more places to get him that far. And vice versa.
Focus on the clitoris
If your husband has a small cock, the purpose of your sexual get together should not be primarily about penetration. Enjoy each other’s body. Take the time to properly stimulate the clit, for example by hand. Discover her most sensitive spots. As a woman you can of course also put on a show. Let him watch you play with yourself. That is super exciting for many men. And, as a woman, you get at least some nice orgasms. Why not?
Whether he likes it or not, the truth is that he is small. That will not come as a surprise to him, because he must have showered with other boys, if only after playing football.
Offers him the opportunity to compensate for what he lacks in the length department. Pay more attention to oral sex, for example. Give him tips and make him a real oral god. Or let him give erotic massages. Or let him use his fingers. Or toys. But don’t overdo it with the toys, because that could cause him trauma.
Ask any lesbian and you know that penetration is not the holy grail of sex. There are plenty of other things to do. Even if he has a penis the size of your thumb, his confidence can still be exciting. Give him the reins and let him feel the alpha man.
Even with a small penis you can be particularly stimulated in certain positions. In that case, the angle at which it penetrates is especially important. You can also touch the G-spot with a small penis. And the entrance to the vagina is the most sensitive anyway.
What are good positions when he has a little one?
- Doggy Style: Rear penetration is always a good idea to help feel him better. Arch your back to let it in even deeper. The more you bend over, the better. Hang over the back of the sofa, stand in front of him and lean on a low table, etc.
- The Snake: Remember, it’s all about the angle at which it penetrates you. Lie on your stomach with a pillow under your stomach. Keep your feet together and put your butt in the air. He may just be able to get into you, but because you have closed your legs it will give extra friction.
- Spooning: We said it before: spooning is terribly undervalued. As a woman, raise your legs (fetal position) so that he can get into you even better.
- CAT: You can also use Coïtal Allignment Technique as a variant on the missionary attitude. Coital Alignment Technique (CAT) is a way of involving the clitoris in coitus.
- Cowgirl: Straddle him and ride. This way you can play with your clit yourself (or let him do that) while having control over the penetration.
And some other tips
Consider the following:
- The entrance to the vagina has the most nerve endings and is therefore the most sensitive. He really does not have to go deep for good stimulation.
- Whisper how much you want his cock in you foreplay. Even if it will be a bit disappointing, a little dirty talk is always big fun.
- Never say it’s small. That could damage his self-confidence
- Never say it’s big. He knows better.
- This may well be the perfect man for sodomy. A large penis is much less suitable for anal penetration. And for him it is extra tight.
- Do a threesome. Suggest your husband to do a threesome with an extra guy. That gives you the opportunity to experience a bigger cock with the approval of your husband.
- The erotic art of Lulu Amere - 26 May 2023
- This is how you tease each other online - 26 May 2023
- Will Virtual Reality change the way we watch porn? - 23 May 2023
2 thoughts on “What to do when his penis is small (no worries)”
I love your articles with instructions!