Anal sex can be wonderful, if it is done correctly. Some people love it, some would like to try it, and others believe that it is simply wrong to use an exit as an entry. If you belong to that group that is curious to anal sex, then we have put together some things that you’ve always wanted to know but were afraid to ask. Thank us later.
- No matter how good you try, you can not prevent poop from happening. Take a dump well before you plan on having anal sex. If need be, use an enema or douche. Your gastrointestal tract is a machine that doesn’t stop working. So there is no 100% guarantee that what goes in, will come out clean.
- Never use laxatives in preparation to anal sex. In stead of a clean bowel, you will get uncontrollable urges, cramps, and diarrhea. Beleef us, you don’t want that.
- Never, ever (you hear?) use numbing cream. The pain you might feel is a way of your body to tell you that you are about to cross a line. When you do use a numbing creme, you might not feel pain, but you will wind up with fractures of the skin, imperceptably.
- Use lube. Plenty of lube. Preferably lube designed for anal sex.
- Think big, start small. Start with just a phalanx or a small butt plug, before you try something bigger, like a penis. First, let your anus get used to the feeling and only continue with something bigger when you are totally relaxed.
- Don’t start to move stuff in and out of te anus. More often it is the feeling of ‘being filled’ that is nicer than the feeling of thrusting.
- Your anus won’t break from having anal sex. The average penis is of the same girth as the average turd. Your body is used to handle that shit.
- Why don’t you use some more lube? Eventually it will be everywhere, even on the stuff you accidentally touch. Perhaps even on the remote of your TV.
- Expect truffle butter. The transparent lube will be mixed with scarps of crap, and due to the churning movements, you may experience a light brown buttery substance. This is the reason they invented showers and sanitary napkins.
- Anal sex is good, because it is forbidden and taboo, and even nice and tight.
- But anal sex is also dirty, because you stir in someone’s behind. Nothing, however, can’t be undone with some mild soap. Do your sheets get dirty? So what. You have a washing machine, don’t you? Well then.
- For the receiving party, anal sex is great if you take your time to relax and get turned on. But it is hardly ever good enough to get an orgasm (although it does occur). So put your arms around your partner and help him and give your partner a hand.
- For a woman, a double penetration can be twice as much fun. If you are the type of partner that only has one penis, use a dildo or a finger to penetrate her or stimulate her clitoris.
- For a man, anal penetration can be great if you are able to stimulate his prostate. It is the male variation of the G-spot and he will experience a mind blowing orgasm.
- It is not uncommon to be gassy after anal sex for a while. That;s the way it is. It might be embarrassing, but just take your time to give it a blow at the toilet and you will be fine.
- Anal penetration might feel like you need to poo. Even after anal sex, you might have that feeling for a while That’s OK, it’s normal.
- Rimming (stimulating the anus with a tong) is a no go for a lot of people. But if the anus is clean, it just tastes like skin. Bot the receiving and giving party can find a lot of pleasure in this practise.
- If you do like the idea of anal sex, don’t let anything stop you and just give it a try. Take as much time as you need, use plenty of lube and try to relax completely. You might have an amazing experience.
Latest posts by Marc van Lier (see all)
- The erotic art of Carlo - 12 January 2021
- Lovense comes with ‘Group Control’ for online orgies - 7 January 2021
- John Dillermand (John PeePee) is a new children’s series about a man with a giant penis - 6 January 2021