Now that you have to stay at home as much as possible again, you finally have time for all kinds of things you still wanted to do. When you’re at home with your partner, you finally have time for some quality time together. But how do you fill it in? And if you separated from your loved one, you might wonder if you can use those home working tools for your relationship too?
To make the lockdown a bit more pleasant, you get a 10% discount on all your purchases, until the lockdown is lifted! To do this, go to our shop and use the code: STAYTHEFUCKHOME during checkout.
The discount is valid as long as the lockdown lasts!
Living in each others pocket
Not everyone is used to working from home and certainly not to do that together with your partner. Suddenly you hear and see how your partner behaves towards his colleagues and it can be terribly annoying if you both have a Skype, Zoom or Teams meeting at the same time (with the headphone on, so talking a little too loudly).
So if you want to make being at home a little exciting, follow these tips:
- If your partner is in an online meeting, do – outside the sight of the camera, but clearly visible to your partner – a strip tease in naughty lingerie.
- Or – even better – get under the table and treat your partner to some oral sex, while they are engaged in a business conversation with colleagues or a customer.
- Working from home can be very boring. Before you know it, you snooze and all the eroticism disappears from your life. A stimulating lubricant fixes that in no time.
- Now that you have plenty of time, now is the time to discover your kinky self. Start with some bondage, a blindfold, or a small whip.
All nice, but what if your loved one doesn’t live in the same house? Do you keep some extra distance for now? Do you mainly speak to each other via Skype?
Even if you and your partner are forced to physically stay apart due to circumstances, there is plenty of exciting things to do:
- Have exciting conversations via an online video connection. This can be very exciting, but be careful if you know each other less well. If the images are recorded and distributed – without your knowledge or without your permission – the consequences are sometimes disastrous. Therefore, do it safely even if you have no physical contact.
- Discover the world of tele-dildonics. You can connect some specific sex toys via an internet connection, to feel exactly what your partner is doing.
- But toys that can be controlled via an app also suddenly make a long-distance relationship a lot more exciting. All We-Vibe toys can be controlled remotely with an app via an internet connection (if you give permission, of course). Also read our reviews of some We-Vibe toys.
No partner at home? And not even a remote lover? No worries. Even in a complete lockdown there is every reason to spoil yourself and relax.
- Read erotic stories to get in the mood.
- Take some time for yourself, relax and make self lover extra exciting with a vibrator, dildo, or anal toy.
- Even when you are alone, you can experiment with BDSM. Read everything about self play.
- What Are Heating Vibrators and Why Are They So Great? - 9 April 2021
- Tenga is looking for ‘Masturbation Challengers’ – #doitinmay - 7 April 2021
- Sex toys and the environment: the rise of the sustainable sex toy - 7 April 2021