Is it embarrassing? Is it raunchy? Or is it just big fun and a great way to keep your sex life exciting: Costume play and role playing? NBRplaza has the answers.
Have you ever fantasized about doing it with a man or woman in uniform? A police officer? A soldier? Or a pilot? Or is it one of your dreams to be examined by a nurse? Or a doctor? Or would you rather have beastly steamy sex like a caveman? These are just some of the common fantasies of men and women. Unfortunately, many people just fantasize. Because, well hey: why would your partner be in to these funny silly stories?
But why not? A role playing game can titillate the fantasy, can be liberating and can boost your sex life. The biggest complain of people in a long term relationship is boredom. Sex has become predictable and gets less exciting. Get out of your routine and put yourself in an unusual situation, without stepping outside of your familiar environment.
Widespread fantasies for women are:
- Rape (rough sex)
- Being a prostitute
- Sex without words
- Sex with men in uniform (police officer, army officer, pilot)
- Sex with a powerful man (doctor, psychologist, businessman, professor)
For men, common fantasies are:
- Sex with a servant (nurse, stewardess, waitress, house keeper)
- Sex with a dominant woman (police officer, teacher)
- Forbidden sex (with a nun, the nanny, or a school girl)
- Sex with a willing submissive whore
Do’s & don’ts
Now, before you dig up your cowgirl outfit, it is wise to discuss your fantasy with your partner. You don’t have to give away all the details and ruin the surprise, but you might ask if your partner would fancy a game. Would he or she like to have sex with a flight attendant? Or with a nun? And tease your partner with the thought that you might have a surprise in store.
Plan your role playing game well ahead. Make sure you will get out of your daily setting. That doesn’t mean you have to get out of doors. You can already achieve that with accessoires, clothing, wigs and music.
In your preparation you can already give some clues. Send your partner a hot Whatsapp or text message (“a horny whore is waiting for you at home“). When you have trouble thinking of situations, there are plenty of erotic games to help you. These games often contain suggestions or instructions.
Keep your play simple, especially in the beginning. Don’t start refurbishing your house into a kashba, complete with new wallpaper, new tableware and extras (I swear some people do that; I was an extra one time).
It’s OK to laugh
Don’t forget sex should be fun. When you open the door in a sexy nurse costume, the first response of your partner could be rolling on the floor with laughter. Don’t be afraid to look silly or strange and don’t take everything so serious. After all, it’s just play. It’s no problem if you both laugh out loud. Most important is that you have fun (again).
Many people feel dopey or strange if they have to do a role playing game. Dressing up and using props can help you to crawl under the skin of someone else.
One step further
Do you want to take it one step further? Consider one of the following scenarios:
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’: he is the dominant man, she is the curious student. Take out your bondage gear.
- Sex slave, bought on the market, that is supposed to fulfill all your demands
- Mistress with a strap on
- The police officer that arrests a crook
- The psychologist that gives sex therapy to his patient by giving assignments
- The chamber maid that also cleans under the sheets
- Visit from a high class escort or gigolo
- Two cavemen that have raw beastly sex without speaking
- The school girl and the teacher
- The nun and the priest
- The nurse and the patient
Already advanced in role playing? Why not go for fetish play with puppy play, medical play, or age play?
We are very curious to your experience. Why don’t you mail them to us, or place them in the comments below?
- What Are Heating Vibrators and Why Are They So Great? - 9 April 2021
- Tenga is looking for ‘Masturbation Challengers’ – #doitinmay - 7 April 2021
- Sex toys and the environment: the rise of the sustainable sex toy - 7 April 2021