After the overwhelming success of the 2019 and 2020 Naughty & Nice erotic advent calendars, a 2021 edition couldn’t wait, of course. This year I was privileged to again receive one from EasyToys, to write an honest review about it in exchange.
Spoiler alert: I’m assuming you’re interested in buying the calendar and then giving it to someone as a gift. That’s why you’ll be able to see below what’s in the calendar. Don’t want to know all that? The bottom line is that this is a great gift with unique exciting toys, to give and to get!
What is an erotic advents calendar?
Ever since the early 19th century, people have been giving each other Advent calendars; you know, those boxes with 24 hatches that you get to open one of each day. Starting on December 1, you live towards Christmas. Behind each hatch is a present. Often it is a chocolate, but sometimes also a rhyme or a picture.
The name advent comes from the Latin word adventus, which means “to come”. Of course, that refers to the coming of little baby Jesus, but with this erotic Advent Calendar you can take it quite literally! Because for the third year in a row there is the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar with 24 exciting gifts for adults.
The Naughty & Nice erotic Advents calendar 2021
Like previous years, the Naughty & Nice Avents calendar is a big box that you can fold open like a book. Hidden in that big box are 24 smaller boxes, all of which are numbered. The idea is that you open them in order, starting on December 1. When you have opened all the boxes, you will be 8 exciting sex toys, 6 care products, 6 (soft) bondage products and 4 fun toys richer. And you can take that richer quite literally, because the total value of all gifts seems to be almost €500, while you ‘only’ pay €129.
The 2021 edition of the Naughty & Nice advent calendar has the subtitle “Purple Starlight Edition. This already gives away a little that the presents are all in stylish purple with gold accents. The box in itself is a gift. Once again, it looks absolutely fantastic! And it is a pleasure – with or without your partner – to unwrap the 24 small boxes in order. Who doesn’t like that?
Unboxing the Naughty & Nice Erotic Advents calendar 2021
At times like this I realize how much fun it is to be a sex toy tester. Because – yes – I love to open so many presents.
The EasyToys Naughty & Nice Erotic Advent Calendar 2021 has slightly smaller dimensions than last year’s box, but of course that doesn’t mean a thing. Still, it’s a mega-sized box. There is a seal on the side and when you break it you open the box like a book, revealing the 24 numbered boxes. The design of each box is slightly different and they are not in order either. This increases the excitement of unwrapping them. Again, it made us childishly nervous!
All boxes have a number on the front and a brief description of what’s inside on the back. Some boxes also have a QR code on them, which you can scan to go to the online manual. The gifts are all also packaged in a resealable plastic bag. Did I mention that the boxes look beautiful?
By the way, all toys come with batteries or charging cords (if applicable).
The content of the box
In completely random order, the box contains the following:
- Naughty & Nice card game with exciting challenges for you and your partner
- Vagina balls (with internal weight) to exercise pelvic floor muscles
- Dice with erotic assignments
- A G-spot vibrator
- A mini whip
- Nipple clamps
- A vibrating penis ring
- A thin dildo with suction cup
- Bath bomb bubble tablet
- A multifunctional U-shaped couples vibrator (for together, similar to the Satisfyer Multifun 2)
- A unique multifunctional overlay vibrator in the shape of a whale’s tail (can also go in your briefs, around the penis, or on any body part)
- Stimulating gel
- 2 in 1 massage and lubricant
- A small butt plug for beginners
- A finger vibrator
- A storage pouch
- Wrist cuffs with velcro closure
- Ankle cuffs with velcro closure
- ‘Under the mattress’ bondage strap (where you can attach the wrist and ankle cuffs to, to tie someone to the bed)
- Blindfold (matching the cuffs)
- Nipple stickers
- Pillow mist (jasmine scented bed perfume)
- Chocolate body paint
- Toy cleaner
Every year there is something in the box that makes the box worthwhile on its own and this year it is the two multifunctional vibrators. The overlay vibrator in particular is truly unique! You should buy the box for that reason alone! I’ve seen hundreds of toys before, but I didn’t know this one yet. All the toys are a little bit kinky, but still suitable for beginners.
The PROS of the Naughty & Nice Erotic Advents calendar:
- All toys are of good quality body-safe silicone and particularly beautiful
- All toys are also suited for beginners (soft BDSM, no extreme things)
- For him as well as for her (and especially for together)
- All necessary batteries and rechargeable cords are included
- Very nice to give and to receive as a gift. Unwrapping is a party. And that for 24 days in a row
- A storage bag! How good is that!
- And toycleaner!
- Great for experimenting together
- You save £370!
- 2 in 1 massage oil and lubricant is rarely a good idea
- QR codes with a link to the instructions for use seems like a clever solution, but that requires you to either keep the box (who does?), or have a good memory
The Naughty & Nice Erotische Advents calendar 2021 was made available by EasyToys, in exchange for an honest review. This advents calendar can be bought at EasyToys, at Bol.com and in our very own NBRplaza shop.
- Lovense Diamo – the versatile, remote-controlled vibrating cock ring - 21 October 2021
- Pipedream Extreme PDX Elite Vibrating Mega Milker Masturbator – review - 18 October 2021
- Everything you want to know about the Wartenberg pinwheel - 13 October 2021