In recent years, we have seen more and more erotic advent calendars. And to be honest, I was always a bit skeptical. There is often (usually?) is more junk in that type of sex toy packages than anything else. But – spoiler alert – this is really an exception. I was seriously pleasantly surprised. EasyToys sent me this Advent Calendar for testing and I’m extremely happy with that!
What is a Naughty & Nice Advent calendar?
The use of an Advent calendar is a tradition that dates from the 19th century. Usually it is a box with hatches of which one can be opened every day. In this way, during the Advent season, the domestic circle is attended to Christmas. There is a present behind each hatch. Often that is some chocolate, but sometimes also a rhyme or a photo.
The name advent comes from the Latin word adventus, which means “to come.” In the traditional sense that is of course the coming of baby Jesus, but with this erotic Advent calendar you can take that literally!
Because the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar is a box with 24 numbered boxes and each box contains an erotic gift. This way, starting on December 1, you can yield to a very pleasant December month!
Specs & functions of the Naughty & Nice Advent calendar
The Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar contains no less than 11 sex toys, 5 stimulating erotic products, 4 soft BDSM toys, and 4 fun items.
But the best thing is of course the surprise element. I don’t know about you, but I just love getting presents. The real ‘function’ of this advent calendar is that you give your partner an erotic surprise every day. Maybe not all 24 presents are completely appreciated, or your partner might think some “hmmm, what should I do with that?” with some of the stuff. But it is about fueling the erotic fire. Slumbering. Americans call that “simmering“; if you think about sex together for a few minutes every day, it strengthens the bond and increases erotic tension.
Not unimportant: It contains around €450 worth in items, but you only pay € 119. Now that is still a lot of money for many people, but you save quite a bit! What am I saying? A lot!!
Unboxing the Naughty & Nice Advent calendar
TBH, I thought it was a bit of a shame to unpack the Naughty & Nice Advent calendar. That is, to unpack everything in one go. But yes: it is a kind of “my work” as a sextoy tester. It’s a dirty job – I know – but someone’s got to do it.
First of all, it is immediately noticeable that this is some serious package. The box is large and heavy and looks beautiful in charming black, green and gold. On the side of the box is a kind of seal. If you delete or tear it through, the advent calendar will open as a book. And in that book there are 24 beautiful smaller boxes that all have a number from – duh – 1 to 24. They are not in order, so you have to find every day which box you can unpack. Ooh, exciting! (but really!)
All sex toys come in a hygienic bag in each box. The toys are all made of particularly beautiful and soft black silicone. I was really surprised by most of the toys. They are all beautiful and some I had never seen before. All of them are toys that you can use as a couple. Some toys are for the penis, some for the clitoris, some for the vagina and others for anal or oral use. Everything has been thought of.
SPOILER ALERT: If you do not want to know what is in the box, then do not read further, but scroll down quickly for the conclusion!
In random order, this is what you will get:
- Massage oil
- Stimulating clitoris gel by Intome
- Oral spray that tastes slightly vanilla and minty like
- Water based lube by EasyGlide
- A mini wand vibrator, made of soft black silicone and gold colored ABS, that has some serious vibrations
- A transparant masturbator sleeve (more couples should use these!)
- A black silicone finger vibrator
- A G-spot and prostate dildo from flexible black silicone (great stuff!)
- A set of soft black silicone Geisha balls, with a contra weight for internal vibrations. Try to keep dry during the Christmas diner at your mother in law!
- A small black silicone buttplug with a gold colored christal. Really beautiful and small enough for beginners.
- A bullet vibrator with two surprising attachments
- A black silicone G-spot vibrator
- A black silicone couples vibrator that is quite similar to a We-Vibe
- A black silicone vibrating egg with remote control
- A vibrating cockring with a sweet attachment for the clitoris in the shape of a heart (so cute)
- Bondage rope (black)
- A small feather tickler
- A set of wrist restraints, made of black fake leather, that can be attached to eachother
- A nice eye mask, made of black fake leather
- An erotic piece of body jewelry (a gold colored chain that falls around the breasts)
- A set of kama sutra play cards
- Two erotic dices
- A scented candle (vanilla) that can be used as massage wax
- A storage bag (handy)
The ‘test drive’
In the case of an advent calendar, the test drive is primarily about the experience. And that is completely spot on. Every box looks beautiful and it is exciting to get an erotic surprise every day. OK, in my case all at once, but well. I can empathize …
And none of the toys really disappoints. Some are even surprisingly good, such as the mini wall vibrator, the G and P-spot dildo, the butt plug, the masturbator and the geisha balls. OK, those game cards and those dices are nice, but not for me personally. But even then they are very nice as a gift.
Is there nothing to complain about? Oh sure. What I find particularly unfortunate is that there is no booklet with instructions. Because I think for example that some toys will be completely waterproof, but some probably won’t be. Some toys are rechargeable, and for others you need a battery. In one case it is included (and then you first have to remove a piece of paper), but in the other case it will not be, which means that you will not be able to play with some toys immediately. But sore …
With the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar you have a great gift to give your loved one. It will make your December quite exciting, I am sure. All toys are particularly beautiful. There is no rubbish in this box. Besides, you will save over €300!
The pros of the Naughty & Nice Adventskalender:
- All toys are of good quality and very beautiful
- Some toys can even be called special and unique (I had never seen a few before)
- All toys are also for beginners (soft BDSM, no extreme things)
- Both for him and for her (and especially for together)
- Unpacking is a party. For 24 days…
- A storage bag! How great is that!
- No batteries included for some toys
- No manual or cleaning instructions: you’re on your own, kiddo!
- The erotic art of Carlo - 12 January 2021
- Lovense comes with ‘Group Control’ for online orgies - 7 January 2021
- John Dillermand (John PeePee) is a new children’s series about a man with a giant penis - 6 January 2021