An enigma is something of a mystery. Something mysterious. Sex may also be a mystery to many and perhaps it always will be. Especially now that people’s sexual identities and orientations are more complex than ever and it is no longer easy to pigeonhole people. On the other hand, this also brings more possibilities to meet desires. And that is what LELO wants to express with their new sex toy.
The prevailing view among many people is still that sex is something that is taboo and that it should mainly take place between people of opposite sexes. Due to the Americanization of our society and under the influence of social media, a new wave of embarrassment seems to be taking place. On the other hand, there is also a fight against objectification and exploitation of the (female) body. And that while sex is a beautiful thing that everyone should be able to enjoy.
LELO has never been satisfied with the status quo. The brand has always tried to push boundaries and that has sometimes resulted in a lot of criticism. Yet it is one of my personal favorite brands, because of the high quality and the many innovations. The ENIGMA is another example of this.
The ENIGMA offers clitoral stimulation through sonic air pressure technology, along with G-spot vibration for intense orgasms. It is a very luxurious dual-action massager that combines the best of both worlds for the greatest pleasure imaginable.
LELO is not the first to combine air pressure clitoral stimulation with a vibrator for penetration. Other sex toys that combine these two forms of stimulation include the Womanizer DUO ande the Satisfyer Pro4 Couples.
LELO combines the SONA and the SORAYA
The ENIGMA is literally an amalgamation of two of LELO’s best-selling products: the SONA and the SORAYA. As a result, a new hybrid toy has been born that combines sonic clitoral stimulation technology from the SONA with deep resonant vibrations for the G-spot of the SORAYA.
Of course, the ENIGMA is also made of the highest quality body-safe silicone. It absorbs the sonic waves so that the air pressure is only felt on the clitoris. The ENIGMA has the same pulsating and sucking ‘dual action’ as the SONA Cruise. The vibrator has eight vibration patterns.
ENIGMA in a nutshell
- Combines sonic waves with soft pulses for double the pleasure.
- Internal and external stimulation, just the way you want it.
- Eight settings and patterns
- 100% waterproof and USB rechargeable; ENIGMA can be taken anywhere and its smooth, fully waterproof design is easy to keep clean.
- Quiet but powerful for discretion
- One year warranty and 10 year quality guarantee
- Available in two colors – dark pink and black.
- List price: 189.95 euros
- iroha temari mizu vibrator – review - 10 May 2021
- iroha Rin Akané (by Tenga) unique bullet vibrator with soft head – review - 5 May 2021
- The history of orgies - 4 May 2021