Supermarkets are doing their best to get us to buy eggs for Easter. If it is not a one laid by a chicken, it must be one made of chocolate. That is why it is time to take action. Let us women take a different approach when it comes to hiding eggs! Think outside the proverbial box. Think of a completely different type of egg, these Easter days.
An exciting egg
I call on all women to make life a little more exciting at Easter. Live on the edge. Do yourself a favor. Hide an egg that gives you better orgasms. One that strengthens your pelvic floor muscles!
Have I aroused your curiosity? Wondering which chicken lays eggs that give you a tighter vagina and which Easter Bunny has eggs in his basket that makes your orgasms more intense?
I am talking about vibrating love eggs that you hide from your children, but not for them to actually find them.
What is a love egg?
A love egg is a vibrating sex toy that is connected either with a wire or wirelessly to a remote control. Although they vary in size, color, functions and vibration, they are all more or less shaped like an egg (‘ah, that explains the name!’).
The intention is that you bring such a love egg or vibrating egg into yourself or have it brought in by your lover. Or you put them in your panties in a strategic place (near your clit). With the remote control, you (or your partner) can then start the games!
You can use love eggs alone, but also together with your partner. Not only women can enjoy it, but also men. So a love egg is always a welcome addition to your collection of sex toys (which of course is never complete).
Why should you have a love egg?
Previously, it has already been explained what types of eggs there are and what you should pay attention to when purchasing one. But why would you? There are four main reasons why you should try a love egg:
- Hiding is exciting: You can wear your love egg under your clothes. It is extra exciting if your partner has the remote control. What is he or she going to do? When will it be turned on and how strong will it be? Will anyone else notice? Love eggs are generally very quiet and you won’t hear a buzz while sitting in a bar or at the cinema.
- Workout for important muscles: When you put a love egg in your vagina, you train the pelvic floor muscles. By tightening those muscles you keep the egg in place. By training your pelvic floor muscles, your orgasm will eventually intensify (and it also helps to combat incontinence).
- Be a Geisha: It’s a time-honored technique: Kabazza and pompoir. With strong pelvic floor muscles you not only make your own orgasm better, but it is also possible (after a long practice) to ‘milk’ your man.
- Groceries and household chores suddenly become a lot more attractive: The disadvantage of growing up is that you have to pay bills and clean up your own mess. Who needs that? Why not make those annoying chores a bit more fun? Doing the laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the windows is suddenly much less mind-numbing and maybe even attractive with a love egg in your box. I say: play music, put some eggs in and go! Believe me, your home has never been so clean.
Forget about chocolate! Go for the love egg!
Love eggs are very accessible for beginners, but are also a great addition for the seasoned sex toy enthusiast. It’s great fun for solo use, but maybe even more fun for together. You can use them in the bedroom, but also just anywhere in public.
Chocolate will only make you fat (and I’m just going to say it: bikini season is already in sight!). Rather treat yourself to a love egg.
And for men?
Of course, men can also enjoy a vibrating love egg. Wear it in your underpants or insert it anally (watch out: only do it if you have an egg with a cord, otherwise you will never get it out again).
But for men there may be something much more beautiful. The Tenga Egg! These masturbators from Tenga have a ribbed structure on the inside. The egg can be pulled completely over the penis and is suitable for all lengths and thicknesses due to the flexible material. Lubricant is included.
- 5 tips to use a masturbator together with your partner - 1 April 2021
- It doesn’t have to be Easter to hide an egg - 30 March 2021
- The best way to store your sex toys - 23 March 2021