If you want to see the tree, you should not have to make a path to get there. Trees look bigger without bushes around them. Shaving pubic hair is a job that requires patience and caution. The crown jewels are sensitive and therefore need to be shaved differently from the face or armpits. NBRplaza tells you how to go through life with a clean-shaven scrotum, without wounds or ingrown hairs.
Time: 1/2 hr
What you need:
- Comb and scissors or clippers
- New rotary razor with multiple blades
- Shaving foam or gel
- Shaving oil
- Shaving brush (optional)
- Cortizone cream if the pubic area starts to itch
A. Be choosy with shaving foam. To shave your sensitive body parts, use a good shaving foam or gel. Shaving soap is an absolute no go. Nowadays there are special shaving foams for shaving the body. They soften the hair follicles for a smoother shave.
B. Don’t skimp on your razor blades. Absolutely do not use cheap disposables or blades with a fixed shaving head. Such cutbacks are asking for cuts. Instead, use a razor with a rotating head and multiple blades. Your crotch will thank you and the result is a smooth, close shave.
C. Trim first. First, trim your hair as short as possible. Do this by placing the comb flat on the skin and then cut along the comb with scissors or clippers. Set the clippers to the shortest setting. The fewer hairs you have left over, the easier it will be to shave with the knife.
D. Take a warm shower or bath. After trimming, take a warm shower or bath for at least 10 minutes. The warm water softens the skin and relaxes the hair follicles.
E. Scrub. Removing dead skin cells makes for a smoother shave. Do that with a mild exfoliator or simply wash your favourite body part with an exfoliating flannel.
F. Apply some shaving oil. Shaving oil makes the razor glide easier instead of dragging. In addition, shaving oil has a moisturising effect on your private parts. This prevents a burning sensation, general irritation and ingrown hairs. All things you can miss like a hole in the head.
G. Apply shaving foam or gel. Make sure the skin is moist but not wet. If you use a shaving brush, apply the shaving foam in circles so that the hairs are lifted and easier to shave off.
H. Shave. Preferably use new razor blades (they will certainly still be sharp). First shave in the direction of hair growth and then in the opposite direction. Keep the skin taut. Do not go over the same area for too long. Be careful when shaving your sex. Small cuts in your penis can bleed tremendously. Consider waxing or tweezing.
I. Rinse. Rinse the blades regularly. A clogged razor blade doesn’t work for anything.
J. Cleaning. Rinse the pubic area and pat dry with a soft towel or kitchen paper.
K. Moisturise. Apply a light, preferably unscented lotion.
- Use a mirror if you can’t see it well.
- Shave regularly (every three or four days). This prevents hard stubble and irritation.
- Shave in the shower rather than the bath.
- Waxing keeps hairs away for longer and reduces the incidence of hard, itchy stubble.
- There are also special electric shavers on the market for shaving the pubic area. Using these will reduce the likelihood of nicks and cuts.
- You can also bleach pubic hair to make it less noticeable.
- You can also have hair permanently removed by laser. Painful, expensive, but effective.
- The hottest videos: Sex in a hot air balloon - 27 January 2023
- 10 sexy ideas for an unforgettable date (on a limited budget) - 25 January 2023
- How a remote-controlled butt plug changed the chess world forever - 23 January 2023