If, like us, you have searched for scientific articles on the web, you must erroneously have come across some porn site, where the girls squirt huge amounts of fluid when they orgasm. But, is it real? And if so, can every woman squirt? NBRplaza did the research.
Female ejaculation, or squirting or gushing, refers to the emission of substantial quantities of transparent fluids from paraurethral glands or the urethra.
Well, thank you dr Van Lier, but excuse me? Well, here’s the thing: There is a huge amount of discussion about the true origin of the fluids that appear when a woman squirts. Some say it is from the glands from within the vagina. Others say it comes from the urethra. But there is one thing cscientists seem to agree on: it’s not piss.
Ever since the ’90s, porn movies exists that show squirting women; women have realy intens orgasms and ejaculate sometimes meters away. Unfortunately, most of those movies are fake. It is a well known fact that the porn stars simply pee, or that they squeeze out fluids that were inserted before hand.
This automatically leads to the question: does female ejaculation exist and can every woman squirt?
Between 1980 and 1990 several scientific studies have been conducted into the female orgasm. One on a larger scale than the other. What we can learn from these studies is on the one hand that we chose the wrong profession (who wouldn’t want to make 300 women orgasm) and on the other hand that the results differ. A lot. Somewhere between 4% and 40% (nice margin) of all women say they have a very sensitive spot in the vagina wall. The scientists mean the G-spot.
The G-spot takes a central place in the search for the holy grail of the female ejaculation. It is difficult to find, but it is located on the side of the stomach in the vagina. If you would insert your fingers and make a ‘come hither’ movement, you could be feeling a spongy peace of tissue. Well, there you have it!
In order to make a woman squirt, stimulation of te G-spot is necessary. Usually, but not always, a tremendous amount of pressure is required during a longer period of time. Some women can also squirt during fisting or when they use a special G-spot vibrator.
How to go about?
It all starts with stimulating the G-spot (if you are able to find it, Columbus). For many women, that is a lot more intense then stimulating the clitoris. And then you go on, and on, and on. Increase the tempo and use a huge amount of pressure. Use two dingers in her vagina to stimulate the G-spot and place the thumb on her clitoris. When she starts to orgasm (when her muscles contract) you can almost squeeze the moist out of her, like you squeeze an orange between your thumb and fingers.
Whatever you do, don’t stop! The orgasm is not only intense, but it keeps coming. There are women that claim to be able to persevere this for as long as 15 minutes! Those women can send us an email.
- If you are into bondage, you might want to apply that to the woman who is about to squrt. Her trembles can become so intense, that a piece of rope would come in handy to keep her in place.
- Have a towel within hand reach. Or two. Quite a huge amount of fluids can come out, and if you want to keep your expensive mattress dry, you can use something absorbent.
- Think about safe sex. The fluids will squirt in your face. Literally. Her fountain will spray meters away. Any viruses will be dead within five seconds, as soon as it has left her body and has cooled down beneath body temperature. But if it comes directly in your mouth or eyes, you run a risk. So you better put on some safety gasses.
- Be careful you don’t break anything. Her spasms could break your fingers. Be sensible and buy a good G-spot vibrator.
- The first time your girl will squirt, she may be a little embarrassed, because she might think she peed in the bed. Besides a squirting orgasm is pretty intens and intimate. Prepare yourself for screaming and dirty talk. Comfort her and be kind. Also, for the next couple of days, her vagina might be a little sensitive, because of this experience.
- If you want your girl to be submissive, then a squirting orgasm fits into the picture. Some women really are up to anything after a squirting orgasm.
- A G-spot vibrator not only prevents broken fingers, it will also prevent a sour arm and will make her orgasm and squirt faster and more intense.
For those that don’t like all this text, we also have a short instruction movie on how to squirt.
Latest posts by Marc van Lier (see all)
- Master Series Thunder Wrap: masturbator wand attachment – review - 20 August 2019
- Gentle Domination: 10 tips for beginners - 15 August 2019
- The hottest movies: Boys Club - 15 August 2019