Every year since 2019 I have had the honor of being one of the first in the Netherlands to review the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar and oh, how fantastic it is again this year!
So what is the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar again?
You may know Advent Calendars as one of those little boxes with shutters, where you get to open one of them every day starting December 1. That’s how you count down to Christmas and get something good, or something fun, every day.
The name Advent comes from Latin and it means “to come. Traditionally, this means that chinneke Jesus is coming, but in the case of this Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar, you can also fill it in another way, of course!
In fact, the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar 2023 is a calendar with 24 numbered boxes. And inside each box is an erotic gift. Every year the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar has a theme and this year it is “Beyond the Five Senses. In other words, beyond the five senses of hearing, feeling, seeing, smelling and tasting. Should you have seen the movie “Sixt Sense,” you may know that it hints that “love” is a sixth sense….
Specifications (spoiler alert)
So there are 24 erotic gifts for him and for her in this calendar and below I’m going to consider them in a bit more detail, so if you’d rather be surprised, this is still your chance to click away to the order page (because believe me, you absolutely want to have this calendar, or give it away to your loved one).
By the way, all the toys come in pretty red (except the bondage toys, which are black), body-safe (including the lube) and, as far as I could tell, also vegan. All the toys are rechargeable and come with a USB charging cable.
In those 24 boxes there are no less than 8 sex toys, 5 soft bondage toys, 5 grooming products, 3 accessories and 3 massage products:
The toys are mainly aimed at straight couples, where 1 person has a vagina and the other has a penis.
The “unboxing” of an Advent calendar like this one is already a big part of the fun. Who doesn’t get excited about getting to unwrap a present every day? Well, I do!
So this really is a seriously large calendar measuring 40 x 27 x 12 cm. It weighs almost 2.5 kilograms! The calendar opens like a book containing 24 numbered boxes in no particular order. So – especially in the beginning – you really have to search a bit for what you can open. On each box is a description and in the box is a more detailed manual. The toys are extra packed in a bag for hygienic reasons.
In chronological order it contains the following:
- ‘tapping’ finger vibrator: This is a really nice little vibrator that you can attach to your finger and have it ‘tap’ against the clitoris or glans at different speeds. The thing can tap surprisingly nicely!
- ‘Body and room mist’: To infuse the room or your body with a vanilla-like erotic scent.
- Bullet vibrator: Small but powerful vibrator that you can put on your finger like a keychain. Very pretty thing!
- Water-based lubricant. Kudos that it’s a body-safe lubricant.
- Penis sleeve / stroker: A sleeve to put over the penis and massage with it. It is made of soft TPE and has little ridges inside. Nice!
- Toy cleaner for when you want some extra hygiene.
- Butt plug: A small curved butt plug. Because of the curvature very suitable for prostate massage. It is a safe butt plug, with a very nice fit because of its design.
- Game (Love Language), with which you get to know each other better.
- Wrist cuffs with Velcro; quick to fasten and unfasten. These wrist cuffs are effective, but not very pretty.
- Leg cuffs for attaching the wrist cuffs to your legs to take away some freedom of movement from your partner. While I really like dt type of cuffs, these – like the wrist cuffs – while very effective, are not particularly pretty either.
- Cooling orgasm gel to make the clitoris more sensitive. Ugh, I like this a lot!
- Black eye mask. Well, nice, but not great.
- Dildo suitable for vaginal, anal, or strap-on belt (if you have one). Very nice. This is just one of those things you have to have in your bedside table.
- Storage pouch; Handy!
- Mini wall vibrator. Small but interesting.
- Nipple suckers that you can put vacuum on the nipples to make them more sensitive.
- Rabbit vibrator, which vibrates very powerfully! I’m not normally into rabbit vibrators, but this one is not only pretty but can vibrate pretty deep. Top-notch thing!
- Mini flogger: whip made of fake leather. This is a bit of a shame. The fake leather is hard and because it has been sitting folded up in the box, the thing is out of shape beyond repair.
- Stance dice. Funny.
- Adjustable penis ring. See, now this is a good toy! Always fits.
- Massage gel.
- Massager, one of those you can use to massage tired muscles. Okay, fine.
- Vouchers with special requests to give to your lover. It could work as an icebreaker, if you yourself are afraid to say what you are “in” for.
- Couples vibrator: A powerful vibrator with two flexible arms for many different possibilities! This is really a great top thing!
EasyToys has listened carefully to the criticism of past years. Every year the advent calendar gets better and better. The sex toys are really top notch. For these toys alone, the calendar is more than worth its money. It is also very nice that all the toys are rechargeable with an included charging cord. Also very nice that each toy comes with a small manual. That was not always the case in previous years. For me, the soft-bondage products could have been of a slightly better quality. But knee-jerk. If you are a straight couple and looking for an erotic gift to spice up your relationship, this Advent Calendar is a great gift that really gives great value for money.
The PROS of the Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar 2023:
- Beautifully designed toys
- Great value for money
- Body-safe materials
- All toys are rechargeable with included USB cables
- Storage bag (in one of the boxes)
- High quality vibrating toys with strong vibrations
- A true experience to unwrap
- The soft bondage toys are of somewhat inferior quality
The Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar 2023 was offered to me by EasyToys in exchange for an honest review. This erotic Adventskalender is only available in a limited edition. So be quick about it! You can buy this advent calendar at EasyToys, Pabo, or Bol.comBol.com.
- The history of the collar in BDSM - 8 December 2023
- CosmeTheocs – erotic story - 8 December 2023
- Male menopause (andropause) and its impact on sexuality - 1 December 2023