Rub edible stuff on each other and then lick it off. Doesn’t that sound like a fun way of spicing things up in the bedroom? It can be very erotic to brush edible bodypaint on the skin of your partner and lick it off as sensual as you can. Question is, however, should you use ready-made bodypaint, or should you create your own with stuff that is available in every supermarket?
Ready-made edible bodypaint
This Bodypaint made of dark chocolate is perfect for an exciting evening. Chocolate is an aphrodisiacand induces pleasure. The ingredients are 100% natural and it is easy to apply with the brush that is included. This dark chocolate bodypaint was inspired by Belgian chocolate. The pretty bottle contains 100 ml of bodypaint and it is both appealing to the eye as to the taste buds.
This bodypaint contains sugar, water, cocoa, sodium citrate, citric acid caramel color, flavorings, coloring (yellow, blue, red), caffeine, hemp sead oil and preservatives.
Shunga’s bodypaint is not applied with a brush, but with a dip pen. The idea of this chocolate bodypaint is that you write poems, make pen drawings, or or other expressions of love on the body of your partner.
Next to sugar, water, cocoa, citric acid, coloring, salt and vanilla, this edible bodypaint also contains preservatives. The bodypaint comes in a nice bottle (contains 100 ml) and tastes like chocolate. It is also available in vanilla.
When a dip pen is not romantic enough for you, you could always go for the feather pen. The bodypaint of this erotic set of Poême tastes like creamy caramel. The set consists of edible bodypaint and a writing feather with a silicone tip. With use of the feather, you can write all kinds of words on each other (or tickle one another) and then enjoy the creamy caramel taste when you lick it off your partners’s skin. Ingredients: glucose sirope, water, coloring (E-150a, E-171), caramel aroma, preservatives (E-202) and salt.
The problem with these ready-made bodypaints is that some people just don’t like the taste. They often find it to taste somewhat artificial. With these products it is all about the idea, and not so much about the taste.
Ready-made edible bodypaint is ideal for people who:
- Want to give a great erotic present (both serious or funny).
- Have little time to create something or are not good in cooking something edible and tasteful.
- Are looking for a fast way to surprise their love ones.
- Who like sploshing
It may be less suitable for people who:
- Don’t like artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- People who like to put great effort in foreplay and seduction.
Create your own edible bodypaint
If you rather make your own edible bodypaint, there are lots of easy ways to do that. Even if you don’t like chocolate. Just go the backing aisle in your local supermarket. You will find all kinds of coloring, flavors and chocolate discs for melting. But also with pudding, custard, butter, cream, fruit and other ingredients, you can make edible bodypaint with very little effort.
Creating your own edible bodypaint is particularly suited for people who:
- Like to be in control over what they eat and what not.
- Like quality food.
- Are picky and don’t like everything and like to choose their own taste and mouthfeel.
- Like to try different tastes, or just don’t like chocolate.
- Like to cook and create stuff.
It might be less suitable for people who:
- Don’t have much time.
- Are not very handy in the kitchen.
Ideas for making your own edible bodypaint
Making your own edible bodypaint, doesn’t have to be difficult. There are many ways, such as:
- Take a box of instant vanilla custard and prepare it like it says on the package. Divide into small portions and add a few drops of edible coloring you get from the backing department.
- Melt your favorite taste of chocolate in the microwave with some butter.
- Melt chocolate discs that are meant for chocolate fountains. Use white chocolate and add some coloring if you like.
- Use syrup. For example chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, strawberry syrup.
- Mash fruit or vegetables in different colors (strawberry, mango, peppers, cucumber, banana, oranges, ginger). Add some lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Is it to runny? Whip some cream and add some of the mashed fruit.
WARNING: Make sure to never (NEVER, you hear?) edible bodypaint into a vagina. The sugars in edible bodypaint can cause nasty infections.
Latest posts by Marc van Lier (see all)
- The hottest movies: Lulu tries anal - 19 September 2019
- Simmering: More sexual energy in less than 2 minutes - 17 September 2019
- We-Vibe Melt, better than the Womanizer? – review - 16 September 2019