Playing ‘truth or dare’ is a good way to get to know someone. You can play it on your first date, but also when you are just getting to know one and other on social media like Tinder or Twitter. Below we give 25 ‘truth’ questions and 25 ‘dare’ challenges to inspire you.
How did that game of truth or dare go again?
The rules of the game are very easy. You can play this game with two persons or more (but below we assume its between two persons).
Person A decides if he or she wants to tell the truth (truth) or would rather tak on a challenge (dare). If person A chooses ‘truth’, person B has to come up with a question which person A must answer in all honesty. When person A chooses ‘dare’, person B must think of a challenge that person A must execute.
It’s totally up to you how strict you are going to follow the rules, or is you allow the other person to pass. If you agree that it is not possible to pass, the game will be more intense and exciting. But if you don’t know or trust each other very well, some of the questions or challenges might be to personal. Being able to pass is more relaxt in that case.
Online or offline
When you are still in the stage of online dating on Tinder or Twitter (or any other online platform), a game of ‘Trust or Dare’ might help you to get each other a little better. Especially when you want to know some of the more intimate and naughty details.
With ‘truth or dare’ you will be able to explore each other’s naughty side. Online is a safe way of doing that. You can also play it when you two physically meet, and even when you are already in a long term relationship (and want to spice things up a little).
You need to build the game a little. Don’t start off with a bold or controversial ‘dare’. Rather start off with some more innocent questions and slowly make it a bit more daring and naughty – when both parties are into that.
Don’t just settle for an answer or the execution of the challenge. Have a conversation. Continue talking and dig deeper.
Try to ask as little closed questions as possible (questions that can be answered with a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’), but rather ask open questions (that start with why, when, how, who, where, etc).
Try to introduce your questions in a personal way. For example: “I like to walk on flip flops in the summer. What is your favorite footwear?” This way you make yourself vulnerable and it will make the opposite person feel more at ease to answer honestly.
Probeer buiten het vierkant te denken. Hoe origineler de vraag, des te leuker het antwoord (en het spel). Leg ook eens een dilemma voor, door je partner te laten kiezen tussen twee uitersten.
Keep it positive. Never ask questions to which you don’t want to know the answer (like ‘have you ever cheated on me?’). The whole idea is that you build the tension and make things hot between you to, not to coll things down.
Whenever you posed a question, be prepared to accept to answer it for yourself. The same goes for any challenge. Never dare your partner to do stuf you are not prepared to do yourself.
- What is your favorite ‘guilty pleasure’? On what kind of moments do you do that?
- What is the last song you listened on Spotify? How does that song make you feel?
- What famous person (movie star, artist, musician) do you find attractive? Why?
- In what type of underwear / lingerie do you feel most sexy? Why?
- In what type of clothing do you like to see me?
- What is the most exciting sex scene in a well known movie? Why is that particular one so sexy?
- In which places, outside of the bedroom, did you have seks? Which one was the most exciting? Why?
- What is the body part you are most proud of? Why?
- Have you ever masturbated while reading a book or a story? Which book was that? What was it about?
- How would you seduce me for sex?
- What sex fantasy would you want to bring into practice (with me)? Why does that turn you on?
- What is your favorite porn website and what genre do you prefer?
- What noises do you make during seks?
- Imagine you can have seks in just one position for the next year. What position would you choose? Why?
- Do you recall a specific time you had sex? What was so memorable about it?
- What sex toys do you have, which one is your favorite, and which one is still on your wish list? Why?
- How often do you masturbate and what do you usually think about when you do?
- Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time? How was that? Would you like to experience that again?
- What part of your body do you think I find the most sexy? Why?
- Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex? Have you ever fantasized about that?
- What would I have to do to get you turned on instantly?
- What are your hard boundaries when it comes to sex (what would you never ever do)?
- Describe your most dark fantasy, that you have never told anyone about and that you may never want to experience, but that turns you on anyhow.
- What object, nit meant for sex, have you ever used for or during sex?
- Describe the last time you had sex in all the dirty details.
- Make a playlist with songs you like to have sex on and share it with me.
- (When you are not physically together:) Take of your knickers and make a photo of it to prove you have taken it off.
- (When you are physically together:) Take of your knickers and hand it over to me.
- Put something sweet on your lips and kiss me.
- Kiss me longer than 5 minutes.
- Find a porn movie that turns you on and show it to me.
- Stimulate two parts of my body at the same time: one with your hands and one with your mouth.
- Whisper something horny in my ear.
- Come with me under the shower and soap my entire body.
- Think of a word. Spel it on my body with your tongue, and let me guess what you just wrote.
- Put oil on your breast(s) and perform some body to body massage on me.
- Re-enact a scene from a porn movie of your choice with me.
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste / ginger juice / cinnamon in your mouth and lick my nipples / sex.
- Indulge me with your mouth for at least 7 minutes, but make sure I do not come.
- Show me how you masturbate. You may come.
- Perform a sexy lapdance on me.
- Pick something sweet. I will rub it over my body and you have to lick it all up.
- Chose a body part that is not generally considered as erogenous. Try to arouse me by caressing and kissing that part.
- Put on a condom … with your mouth.
- Take off my underwear … without using your hands.
- Rub my crotch, ask me a ‘truth’ question and keep rubbing until I am finished answering.
- Film us while we are having sex and masturbate to that video whenever I ask you to.
- Put on my underwear.
- But some lube on your hands and stimulate me with a hand job for at least 4 minutes without making me come.
- Do everything I ask you to for the next 15 minutes.
Latest posts by Marc van Lier (see all)
- NBRplaza’s manifesto - 20 May 2019
- LELO Smart Wand Large: Beauty AND the Beast – review - 19 May 2019
- The hottest movies: surprise after the gym - 17 May 2019