For many, sex is something to do with your clothes off. And that is a pity, because clothes can make lovemaking so much more fun. And I am not even talking about a kinky nurse outfit or a cute police uniform (although that doesn’t sound that bad either, if I may say so).
Leave some clothes on. It can look great and it will increase the tension between you. Below you can read how clothes can improve your sex life.
12 Sexy things you can do with clothes
Keep your clothes on for a while! Because the clothes you wear can be used to enhance the excitement.
- Let your partner enjoy the look of you in your most sexy outfit. No one can resist the sight of sexy lingerie, a subtle unbuttoned shirt, or a pair of pants that is tight around the booty.
- Use his necktie as a blindfold. Ever blind man can tell you that all other senses will become more intense when you can’t see. Stroke, rub, caress, whisper, put something sweet in the mouth. Make your partner go completely insane.
- Put on a silk shirt and give your partner a soft body-2-Body massage. The sensation of the soft fabric that is a barrier between your skin and your partner’s can be extremely sexy.
- Unbutton your partner’s pants, but don’t take it off. The pants around the ankles is like a pair of cuffs and will restrict the movements of your partner. Now give your partner a good time with your hands and mouth!
- Keep your clothing on for as long as possible and only reveal your most sexy body parts until just before your partner is about to orgasm. I bet that it will ignite the lust even more.
- Take off your belt, fold it in half, and now use it to give your partner some (light) spanking.
- Tie your partner’s feet together with your bra, a neck tie, your belt or your shirt. Limiting room for manoeuvre gives you more control and your partner will feel dominated by you. You can get the same effect by pulling your partner’s pants down (see 4), but using a bra is a lot hotter!
- Don’t take off your underpants, and let your partner use hands and mouth to touch you through the fabric. The thin fabric will hardly be a barrier and the warmth of the mouth of your partner will feel delicious. The barrier of the fabric will make sex seem inaccessible, which makes it extra exciting.
- Keep on your underwear, the both of you. Now straddle your partner and press your bodies against each other until you hardly can’t take it any longer. Now take off your clothes and do it like it is the last thing you do.
- Slide your underwear aside just enough to have sex. This will give you the evocative feeling, of hardly being able to wait and fuck each other;s brains out.
- Use each other’s clothes as a grip. Hold the shirt of your partner in the middle and pull it tight around your partner’s body. Now pull your partner towards you.
- Take of your panties really sloooooow, but don’t take off the rest of your clothing. Now straddle your partner and go for it! This will signal your partner that you couldn’t wait and you just had to feel him or her
Latest posts by Marc van Lier (see all)
- #StayTheFuckHome – 10% discount & 10 tips to make the lockdown a little naughty - 25 March 2020
- We’re all watching porn during the corona outbreak - 20 March 2020
- Regards Coupables’ erotic art - 17 March 2020